Writing a course header and description
By: Rose Lopez
From the front page, make sure you select "Turn editing on".
Click on the "text editing" (hand) icon.
1. Type the name of your course in the text window.
2. You can change the font;
3. The font size;
4. You can also use a heading setting.
5. The font color can also be changed.
Now you can add your course description.
Go to your hard drive to locate your course expectations, or where you have your course description. Open your document and copy the paragraph describing the course.
1. Paste the course description under your course header.
2. Don't forget to click "Save changes".