This article will explain how to add documents and videos to your course.
You can also add a document by clicking on "Add an activity or resource". Go to "Resources", then "File" and navigate to your document on your desktop to upload it.
Click on "Add an activity or resource".
Using either a "Label" or a "Page" will work, but "Page" is a better option so you don't make your course page look too cluttered.
1. Type the name of your video
2. Your can type a short descriptor here or copy and paste the title
1. Type your explanation or instructions here
2. Click the insert media button
1. Upload a video you have locally by selecting the "Upload a file" button or choose a YouTube video. The YouTube video button will give you the window on the right.
2. Type a search term in the window to find a YouTube video
3. Click "Search"
Scroll to the bottom of the page and click either "Save and return to course" or "Save and display"
Remember to use the pull tool to move your document elsewhere on the page.
Jun 17, 2014