Setting up your myMitty 2 course
This article will explain how to set up your myMitty course.
Your course is divided into sections.
1. There is a navigation bar (or "bread crumb trail").
2. I have my course set up with two sections: the blocks on the left, and the main course body on the right.
3. Horizontal unit tabs.
4. Dock navigation.
Main block descriptions
The navigation block: Helps you find your way around your course pages.
The administrative block: What you see in this block depends on where you are in the site.
Edit settings: How do you want your course to look?
Navigate to "Course format"
Enter how many sections you think you'll need. You can easily change this later if you need to.
We can customize our tab names.
Customizing our tab names cont'd.
1. Unclick "Use default section name"
2. Type what you want to call this topic.
3. Click "Save changes".
You can drag and drop an image you already have, or do a search and import an image this way.
Click on the "Show more buttons" icon to get an expanded menu.
Searching for images
1. If you'd like to search for an image, click the "Image" icon.
2. Click "Browse repositories".