Setting Up Categories
This lesson will set up category weights for your classes.
So before we begin, you might be thinking...where the heck is that gradebook thing?
- Go to Compass and click on OnCampus.
- Select a class from under Classes (upper left corner).
- Then select Gradebook (located roughly in the middle).
Ok...away we go.
2. Click on Year or Marking Period.
3. Select Total Points with Weights under Calculation Method.
5. Select the appropriate assignment types.
6. Add in your percentage weights.
Make sure your total is 100%.
7. Scroll up to the top and click on Save.
8. Scroll back down and make sure your total percentage equals 100%.
If so, good to go.