By: Katherine Wesmiller
Find the picture you want and make sure it is the largest size available.
Either drag and drop the picture to your desktop or control click on the picture and "save as"
1. Name the image
2. Choose desktop
3. JPEG format
Later if you have words on the picture it is a good idea to save it as a .PNG
Edit the summary section of the week/topic you want the image.
1. Put your cursor in the summary box
2. Click on "insert image"
1. Browse to find your picture
2. Upload the image into the file you want to save it in
1. Choose the picture
2. You can choose how you want it aligned, you don't need to worry about this unless you know you want a different type of alignment
3. Name the image
4. Click "okay"
1. Resize the picture if it is too big
2. If you want to center it you can
3. Make sure you save your changes
Jul 18, 2013