By: Katherine Wesmiller
Making a quiz is a two step process. First you need to upload the questions to MyMitty, then add questions from the question bank to the quiz. This allows you to reuse questions and to share questions with other teachers.
Creating a True/False
Choose the answer
Create a new category
List of categories
Add a new quiz
1. Give your quiz or test a title.
2. If you want an introduction or description add it in the text box
3. If you want to limit the date or times the students can take the quiz change these settings.
There are a multitude of settings that you can change and explore. For now these are the only ones we are going to use.
Scroll down to "Save"
1. Pick the bank you want to pull your questions from
2. Select the questions you want to use
3. Click "Add to quiz"
Saving your changes
1. "Save changes"
2. Click "preview" to see your quiz
1. Notice that democracy is highlighted. Remember that you auto-linked all the terms in your site so democracy is a link to the glossary. If you do not want this you need to change you settings in "Glossary" or follow steps in later lesson (See unlinking glossary)
2. Submit under each question can become confusing for students. This is an option you can change.